Monday, October 10, 2011

Wow - What a Revolutionary Idea - Nearly 20 years Later!!

First, let me please apologize if my boisterous laughter annoyed you earlier. I finished off reading a new article today about the internet when linked into mortgage lending and its value at the Bank of Idaho ( http://www.originationnews.com/on_features/bank-finds-value-data-1026912-1.html ). It was this particular quote from their Larry Bell Loan Manager, which made me wet myself in laughter ... ya know ROFLOL

“ ... he noted that automation in many cases has reached a point where there are some compelling reasons for both borrowers and lenders to use it."
 
I'm sorry, but since I developed from scratch and operated my own mortgage website and discussed it in detail daily on the NMN's Grapevine - step by step and how it worked, etc. Then later taught a class for 6+ years where mortgage brokers spent their hard earned money to attend (they drove in from NV & AZ plus 80% had to fly in from the East Coast!), learning how his valuable tool can take their shop to warp speed (back in the early '90's). Some of the attendees even bought one of our caps or sweatshirts to show off that they were alumni!

No comments:

Post a Comment