Saturday, October 8, 2011

Sept 22nd Post Re-Visited

Even though my consulting assignment is now over, right before I posted my comments this past Wednesday, I called Tom (the "name's changed" guy subject of that post) and warned him that his big-brother affiliate core admin company (who I was told was a huge seller to banco de america) may be in trouble soon and I suggested he start looking around immediately to cover his ass if they look like they may go belly up because of banco de america.

I hope he'll do some research now to protect himself, unfortunately almost to a man, the Promise Maker types don't normally do that - I fear he'll sit and WISH Real Hard that my concern is overblown, which of course it may be. But, being able to jump ship to another affiliate program at a moments' notice would be smart.

If YOU are with one of those affiliate programs somewhere, better have a back up for yourself - you just never know in this environment.

No comments:

Post a Comment