Sunday, March 25, 2012

My Situation With Bankruptcy Lawyers

I have mentioned previously that I am marketing to Bankruptcy Lawyers all across the Country - what I do will be very valuable to them and their clients once they work with me instead of it being a lop-sided pursuit on my part, to get their attention!  THIS IS WHAT I SEND THEM (and do I follow up, of course I do):

"ILLEGAL FORECLOSURES WIDESPREAD ACROSS U.S., EXPERTS SAY - Forensic Loan Securitization Auditor Seeks Additional Contract Work

“Up to 84% of foreclosures appear to be illegal”(*) rampant foreclosure abuse is on the rise, especially since more than Six (6) Million mortgages are overdue today.

Presently I have accepted an assignment as a Forensic Mortgage & Securitization Loan Auditor. Covering Securitizations, Foreclosures as well as Lis Pendens, TRO’s, Robo-Signing, Predatory Lending, Civil Complaints, Demand Letters, Origination analysis, Loan Closing docs, Borrower’s Servicing Handling, etc. - I'm looking for more client files to Audit. Even with all the Robo-Signing Press lately, the foremost firm I work with at this time has hit a slow spot and hasn't been able to keep up with me. This work seems to come easy to me - given I have over four decades in the residential real estate mortgage industry, as senior executive, certified & licensed mortgage trainer/teacher, an owner/operator mortgage banking, FHA approved and a Freddie Mac Seller/Servicer. I can handle up to a dozen audits a week myself, plus if necessary, I have an associate with similar credentials who could help me with another half dozen a week as well.

I dig for the 'smoking-gun' and uncover fabricated, fictitious, forged documents including Assignments and inaccurate claims that are used to gain 'standing to foreclose.' I investigate and identify bogus, questionable foreclosure transactions using false and misleading documents as lenders, mortgage servicers and local trustees are using questionable, wrongful or unlawful practices to foreclose ... all too typical these days.

Please contact me if you think there could be a fit with your organization and your possible need to pump up your profits with a strong addition to your Audit/investigation force.

Best Wishes,

Cugno & Associates
Peter Samuel Cugno
San Pedro, CA
310/548-3631
cell: 310-365-2049
http://petersamuelcugno.blogspot.com/

PS: I have a detailed 4 decade long resume if that may be something you would want to review, just ask for it or a Sample of my latest Audit. I get $250 for my Audits. Several of my clients charge their clients more than $1,000 for the audit and their legal evaluation of its findings.

* http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/02/17/us-usa-housing-defaults-idUSTRE81G04M20120217"

No comments:

Post a Comment