Saturday, March 17, 2012

FHFA's GSE Salary Requirements

"The top 70 executives at Fannie and Freddie were told by the FHFA that their salaries would be limited to $500,000, and bonuses would be eliminated. The change came after Congressional leaders ridiculed the high million-dollar salaries of many executives at the two firms. No date has been set for when the pay changes will go into effect. This compensation cap will inhibit their capacity to retain talent."  This according one news source I trust. Ya know what I think is funny, it is that 'they' feel anybody who would work for that small amount of salary MUST naturally be an untalented hack.

I can tell you I would put my knowledge, experience, industry knowhow, and Resume up against any of the last several CEO'S and Presidents of those GSE dudes anyday.

I 'm sure YOU too may also have an impressive background - neither you nor I are untalented hacks!

1 comment:

  1. re do this, like the headline, etc
    to showcase your new business C&A

    ReplyDelete