Sunday, December 4, 2011

This Blog's Stats

Now that my blog is being run out of this ever-dreaded Google blogger - instead of my own company's server with WordPress; I have at last seen some of my previous readers have arrived, Thanks!

At November month's end we logged a 42% readership increase over the month before and for that I am appreciative.

Tell your friends about my blog; e-mail me any topic suggestion you would like me to address, it would be my pleasure to do so. Considering as hazy as the industry's future seems like right now, it can be challenging providing any guidance on how you should prepare yourself for after the fall-out - EXCEPT for a rather large handful of core ideas by former employees, consultant clients, and students and learned about directly from me. "Fall-out?" Yea, the coming dramatic landslide shrinking influence of Fannie/Freddie & FHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment