Sunday, September 30, 2012

Restarting our Newsletters

As many of you are aware, after I semi-retired from the Mortgage Banking business, I got a State teaching credential and stated up the on-line Secret! University Educational and Training facility, we published a popular monthly newsletter for a short 100 months in a row. During that period, I frankly enjoyed writing it;  I intend to begin an e-mail campaign sending them out again monthly, beginning this next week. The topic will be whatever engages me here in the Foreclosure/Fraud Investigator while providing Foreclosure Defense Mortgage Securitization Audits. I have found his niche a fascinating one, with startling activity we see on an almost daily basis. If you had a 40+ year career, as a Senior Executive and Owner of a Nationwide Mortgage Banking firm like I have, then you too would be shocked at what we uncover Major Lenders & Investors doing to Homeowners still.

Please be sure you get your e-mail addess in to us, so we can be sure to include you in our publication's distribution list.

No comments:

Post a Comment