Friday, August 17, 2012

Foreclosure Defense Marketing

Sent out the Press Release with those positive success numbers I have shown you below, to a marketing list of Bankruptcy & Foreclosure Defense Lawyers across the Country. Like the last four monthly e-mails I have sent out (trying to get their attention), my 45% 'read rate' has continued to please me - however - converting those readers into looking deeper into our website, has pretty much escaped me so far; got OK numbers there but want better.

What I think I am learning is this simple fact: My target audience knows very little about my emerging industry (or may have had a bad experience or two themselves with other 'mortgage forensic auditors') and the real value our product can be for them, and by extension, their Client base of struggling homeowners.

Of course I recognize it's my job to explain what they can do with our report, and naturally, how we're different/better than Tom, Dick or Harry. When I explain to my college-aged Grand-daughter what Grandpa does, I tell her 'Grandpa is a Foreclosure Fraud Investigator Honey', her face then says HUH? - so I understand I need to explain this better.

No comments:

Post a Comment