Sunday, July 22, 2012

More Adventures of a Mortgage Fraud/Foreclosure Investigator

Having these conversations the last couple of days on the topic of Franchising my business, I have marveled at the sort of questions potenial distributors have asked me!  Some really bright, but most of them were clueless - on balance a good idea. Here's a couple of good ones:

On the positive side, it got me to add my resume to the http://www.cugno.net/ website, I guess that makes sense. I also plugged in a recent Sample Audit Report I did last week, so site visitors can see the end product, also another smart idea, so I guess I have benefited so far with these conversations :-)

I tell them with my unique knowledge and expericnce in the industry, in most cases I can easily examine 200 to 300 pages, or more, of a Customer's File and come up with a Game Plan to Avoid or Stop Home Foreclosures all together! It's really rather startling how sloppy most big lender & servicers are, and especially the mortgage securitization folks (they're clearly the worst) - I catch them trying something unlawful usually three or 4 times a week!

No comments:

Post a Comment