Friday, March 16, 2012

Securitization Audits - Been Busy

Haven't posted on my blog lately, I apologize but I have been swamped with this Forensic Securitization Audit activity. I continue to send our Marketing materials to various attorneys all across the Country. Of course some of them tell me ... but how else would YOU get the attention of a stranger attorney in Miami, Chicago, New Jersey, etc. who specializes in Foreclosures and Bankruptcy? Having one of these done for their clients who feel their lender has "done them wrong" is worth its weight in gold. Not only is it great ammunition (if the Lender is at fault) for a lawsuit, but more frequently it brings the parties to the table so they can talk and work something reasonable and friendly out.

I am fairly happy with the response I have received to date, but the more the merrier!

No comments:

Post a Comment