Thursday, December 29, 2011

Haven't had a bunch to say lately; a week ago today at midnight, I fell down the stairs in my home - landed with such a THUD it woke up one of the neighbors! 911, paramedics, ambulance, ER and I got to spend 4 days in the hospital! Hope your Christmas was better than that.

Started a new consulting assignment as a Forensic Auditor reviewing case files on Robo signing, improper/illegal foreclosures by organizations who actually recorded ownership documents transferring their "Rights, title and interest in and to the Note and Deed of Trust" of this borrower or that one when they had No Standing to do so! I am so surprised, I mean so stunned by what I see I'm shit-shocked.

Forget about what you and I have seen in CBS, NBC and ABC's Evening news - it's worse!!

No comments:

Post a Comment