Saturday, May 19, 2012

Forensic Mortgage Securitization Audits - Sloppy! ??

SERIOUSLY, can they All be this Sloppy? I’m now at 100% of every single Residential Mortgage Loan Securitization Forensic Audit I have done has missed the securitizations cut-off and closing date to lawfully PLOP the Note & Trust Seed/Mortgage in to it. Not by a day oer so, but many months! And in most cases YEARS Late!

Here’s why this confuses me: even though 100% of the borrower files we Audit are consumers who are upset with their Lender and/or Servicer and have told their Lawyer “… they’ve done me wrong … I need one of those Audits ….”

You see, that sort of negative selection could never explain to me, how it is that they ALL have behind the scenes negligent /sloppy paperwork, hell they couldn’t know that!

My question is this: Can They All Be That Sloppy?

No comments:

Post a Comment