Friday, January 27, 2012

Forensic Securitization Mortgage Loan Auditor

I've modified my new job title (above), it more accurately reflects what I am doing these days. What I've observed so far, is that Lenders & Servicers and their transfer/assignments are frequently faulty. A lot of them, are knee-deep with Robo-Signing activities. In most cases they and not the Borrowers are the result of a negative determination by me. Frequently I see them going all the way thru Foreclosure and right down to scheduling a Trustee Sale date - next step is taking the property in as an REO - when they didn't even 'have standing to foreclose' in the first place! You might ask, who would be so stupid? Think about the names of the handful of top Lenders in America. Now with their names fresh in your brain, I'll give you a clue! --> ALL OF THEM (that's who).

Now., please don't get me wrong, I see plenty of Borrower actions that I deeply question as well. Both at origination and later throughout the process. And, in some cases ... I simply tell them 'mail in your house keys'

No comments:

Post a Comment